- FAA Part 145 Repair Station
- CRS 6A5R818B
- FAA PMA Fabrication Facility
- Avionics Modifications and Installations
- Remote aircraft modification services
- Electrical harness design, fabrication, and installation
- Subsidiary of AeroMech Incorporated
AMI Aviation Services, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AeroMech Incorporated, specializes in the design, fabrication, and installation of complex electrical harness systems for the aviation industry and in the installation, modification, and repair of avionics systems. Experienced on commercial, military and general aviation aircraft, the firm’s unique repair station operations specifications allow AMI Aviation to install and repair avionics systems in any make or model of fixed or rotary-wing aircraft with no geographic limitation.
AMI Aviation’s FAA certified PMA facility is located at the Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) and supports both the electrical harness and avionics businesses. Drawing on its relationship with industry leader AeroMech Incorporated, AMI Aviation provides comprehensive and intelligent solutions to its customers worldwide.